Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello... Everyone?

Well, this is the first entry for the Rolling and Brock blog.  Since I'm posting this before we have any followers I guess the appropriate question to ask is, "If a tree falls in the forest and nobody follows it's blog, did anybody hear about it?

Although we are just starting out on this blog, we hope to build a strong allegiance of followers over time.  Kurt and I will post our opinions on a wide variety of topics both related and unrelated to construction.  We welcome any comments or questions that you may have about your home projects.

Many changes are on the horizon for RollingBrock Homes.  We are very excited to be working on a new website and will keep you posted on the progress.  We are also getting much more involved with the remodeling side of construction although we will always stay connected with new construction.

We hope that you enjoy what we have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment